Threat Reduction Advisory Committee (TRAC)
Threat Reduction Advisory Committee
The Threat Reduction Advisory Committee (TRAC) falls under the provisions of the Federal Advisory Committee Act of 1972 (5 U.S.C. Appendix) and 41 CFR §102-3.50 (d) and is comprised of experts in a variety of fields including nuclear, chemical, and biological threats, as well as counterterrorism and counterproliferation.
Sponsored by the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology, & Logistics, the TRAC meets in working groups and plenary sessions throughout the year in order to provide independent advice and recommendations relating to the combating of weapons of mass destruction.
Ambassador Ronald F. Lehman II Dr. Miriam John
Chair, TRAC Vice Chair, TRAC
For more information about the TRAC and its mission:
- Visit https://www.fido.gov/facadatabase.
- Click the link for “Public Access.”
- Click the button for “Committees Search."
- In the field for "Search for Committee by Name or Number," type in “Threat Reduction Advisory Committee.”
- Click the button for "Search by Name or Number."
- A page devoted to TRAC will open.
Current Committee Members, click here to access workspace.