The Defense Threat Reduction Agency is soliciting resumes for several positions as a CONTRACT SPECIALIST, at the GS-1102-11/12/13 grade level. We have a very unique opportunity for recent grads or experienced professionals looking for a career change. Positions are located at Fort Belvoir, VA.
Candidates must demonstrate critical thinking ability and experience in written communication. They should be both tech and business savvy.
MANDATORY BASIC REQUIREMENTS
- US Citizen
- All non-DoD, non-federal, and DoD employees not in the acquisition workforce that otherwise meet the criteria above are eligible to apply.
-DoD employees in an acquisition workforce after January 28, 2008 that otherwise meet the criteria above are eligible to apply.
- Bachelor's degree (any field) and at least 24 credit hours of business courses (accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods,or organization and management).The business courses can be within your degree or in addition to.
- Ability to obtain a minimum SECRET security clearance.
- This is a drug testing designated position.
- Telework Eligibility: This position is telework eligible
- You are not eligible for this position if you served in the DoD acquisition workforce on or before January 28, 2008 and continue in the workforce until the present, unless you had at least a one year break in service.
- Pay for the GS-11, Step 1, currently $68,036
- Pay for the GS-12, Step 1, currently $81,548
- Pay for the GS-13, Step 1, currently $96,970
Candidates hired at the GS-11 may be non-competitively promoted after one year of successful performance.
Please contact Kathy Timberlake: firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions, resumes, and/or your recommendation (if applicable).
Please submit your resume by COB: February 11, 2019
The Department of Defense is an Equal Opportunity Employer.